Sunday, November 23, 2014

Cherry Blossom Coffee Cup

I love making these personalized coffee treat cups.  One was previously posted on Monday, April 7, 2014. This is a project from one of my very favorite company's: SVGcuts.com. The collection called Good Day at the Office Kit found here. The ffinished Coffee treat cup size: 7" tall x 3-3/4". Paper used is My Little Shoebox  Cherry Delight - Happy Times (paper is from 2012), White Card stock for all the lids, Chocolate Brown is used for the sleeve.
 See how cool these personalized coffee treat cups are.................the personalized portion is a FREE SVG cut from SVGcutting.com when they had Candice's Birthday Blog Hop a while back - see the original posting here..  The Sleeve (is from the Good Day at the Office Kit from SVGcuts.com).  I was able to ungroup the original file and add any letters I needed for the personalization - cool, eh? Unfortunately, I was not happy with the way the Starbuck's logo cut so I ended up doing a search and printing out the logo which looks nice.
 Treats of coffee candy inside - it does hold a whole bunch..........
Thank you for coming by today to visit................

4 comments:

Jan Castle said...

What a great idea Patti!!!
Hugs,
Jan

cropsticks said...

Love my Cherry Blossom coffee cup! I have it displayed on my desk at the office and get lots of compliments. Thanks Patti!

koala said...

Hello Patti, this is sooooo cute coffee cup !!!
hahahahaha, love it !!! So nice design and beautiful work as always !!!
I've been busy, and leave here on Wednesday and will visit Mr.Wolf's family in IN.
I've been working for Christmas cards little by little.
Will talk to you again when I come back from IN.
Hope you have WONDERFUL & HAPPY THANKSGIVING !!! (^o^)/"""

Leanne said...

Oh Patti!! This is so totally awesome! I bet your friend loved it!
So many fun and versatile things you can make with that cutting machine.
Love it!