Monday, July 14, 2014

Dress Up Marci RAK

Here's a cute card I received from a friend.  She has a blog here.  It is amazing to me how she colored this image: Dress Up Marci from La-la Land Crafts found here) using Distress Markers.  It takes quite a skill as well as a length of time and patience to do all the coloring.  I love the paper used and the color combination pulled together for this card, too.
Here's a closer look at the colored image:
I love this message "sign" - nice job on attaching it using twine.
Open  the card to reveal how the twine had been attached. In the inside: OMG - how cute is that to be able to position some cute adhesive note sheets for a very special handwritten message.  I love how she came up with this idea.......SMART..........and that stamped bubble message with a heart is a cute touch, too.
Thank you for stopping by today to visit.  And thank you, my friend for such a cute card.

No comments: