Monday, October 28, 2013

The La-la Land Palooza Craft Retreat

I'm so excited to have had the very special opportunity to attend the first La-La Land Palooza Craft Retreat.  It was held locally (for me) in the Pacifica, California at the Best Western Hotel by the Rockaway Beach. I will be posting my completed projects from this 3 day retreat. There are scheduled exceptional "class" projects each day along with additional "make and takes"..............and..............they are not your everyday simple ones, too.  I saw from the schedule, each class project was slotted for at least 3 hours to complete - yeek!!!! I had to stay focused!!!!

YOU MUST go to visit the La-la Land blog, you will be able to see some of the more interesting, inspiring and detailed works of art created by Irina and some of her Design Team: Sandie, Debbie, and Sue (a few of the Design Team were present to teach and be mentors).


So, I promise to get it together to post ASAP so stay tuned for some fun projects................coming!

1 comment:

Jan Castle said...

I can only imagine!,,,,
Jan