Friday, May 24, 2013

Hydrangea RAK Card

Here's a card to share with all of you from my friend Gene - love the background punch (Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page: Canning) and the Plum Spellbinders Octagons die.....and ya gotta love those small stamped Kanji script words. But the best part?  That Hydrangea - it is a wowsa effect!!! Great JOB on this flower!!! I won't even attempt to count how many small petal of Flowers there are to make this flower. Card size is 7" x 5".
 Here's a closer look at the Hydrangea:
See how high those petals are piled..........................
I hope you enjoyed this one.................it is quite fun to receive.  THANK YOU, GENE for ths wonderful RAK.

3 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Oh YES...Gene's creation is glorious! Thanks for sharing it Patti so we can all enjoy her creative card.
Hugs,
Jan

eunice said...

Wow!!! Gene did a fabulous job of putting together this card...really loving that amazing hydrangea. And I'm totally stoked with the background she created with her MS all over the page punch...I always struggle with that punch!

Mary R. said...

Beautiful flower, what punch or die cut did you use I would love to make one ..Thank you Patty it is a really beautiful card.....I would love to get a die cut of the back ground also what is the name of that one , would you send me a e-mail pleaseThank you ........... Maryredford
mredford24@aol.com