Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More 2013 Valentine Sharing

I'm ready to share more Valentine stuff.  I got these at a recent event from Frances C. and Karen L.  Gads.....too cute! Paper is awesome..............I believe it is S.E.I. papers. Cute!
First, the basket is from the Silhouette on line store found here, love the embellished flower in the front with the striped grosgrain ribbon. The size is 2-1/2" x 3" x 1-1/4". I love the doilies that are peeking out from the sides.
See how cool the paper is?

Yes, and the heart tag with a pick/white twine (of course).  I also LOVE the cherry Blossom treat bag which held some chocolates.
Secondly, the tall treat bag from Karen L is also using great shiny paper - gads, soooo cute!!!! Note the heart handle as well as the small cut out heart at the bottom right corner. Add some pink tissue and whalah.....a great treat indeed. Inside were candy hearts and healthy rice bars. Size is 3-3/8" x 6" x 1-1/2". Again, add some pink tissue and a great treat indeed!
 See the shiny  heart paper?  ooooh sooo cute!!!!
I hope you all received some fun treat during Valentine..........I enjoyed mine. THANK YOU Frances C. and Karen L. for your fun treats.

2 comments:

Karen L said...

The treat bag was a free cut file that comes with the Silhouette software when you install it.

Jan Castle said...

Very pretty!