Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mei Li Thank You Card

Lookie...........lookie..............look at what I got in the mail!!!! Whoo-hoo..........am I the luckiest person or what? Who made this: well, not me..............I could not even attempt such detail. I had received this card a while back and am finally getting to posting it.............Eunice (she's the creative genius) has this on her blog and there are far more details than I can comprehend. I just know she used MTC (Make the Cut Program) to cut this fabulous and exclusive card and detailed frame. The boarder at the bottom is also so detailed...looks like the traditional wood carving rails in Asian homes. The outside card is a special red mat paper....yummy.......red! I have this card on my craft desk and gaze at it everyday.

another view:


Look at cute Mei Li and her lantern................in my favorite color: RED......love it!!!


And, open the card to reveal................doesn't it take your breath away?


Ya just gotta take a closer look at this beautiful cut adhesive gold foil - wow - so much detail. Lots of courage to attempt this embellishment! I love the style of the Asian word: Thank You" (ja) in the center, too. Hear about more details on Eunice's blog. The shiny gold is adhesive foil...........brave girl!!!!


Open the inside flap to reveal the message...........mated on that yummy Washi paper.


Oh thank you so much for stopping by today.........................I am so glad I was finally able to share this card with you............

5 comments:

Andrea Holmstrom said...

What a beautiful card. How nice to have friends to gift you creations such as that!

Helen said...

What a card! I'm heading to her blog now.

Lisa Lara said...

She is sooooooooooo cute. Love how you colored her hair Patti.

wedding photo thank you cards said...

This is used by Chinese! Fantastic card.

Unknown said...

Super cute card! :)