Thursday, December 9, 2010

Housewarming Bitty Book

This Bitty Book was made for a house warming present along with wine - I didn't make the wine but I made this book for them to hold the pictures from their event. The DSP ( a sale-a-bration 6x6 pack) sure came in handy for this book. I had some adhesive back chipboard initials to use for the cover.

The spine is embellished with metals charms: like the key and lock?

The album and cover:

Inside:

The inside album cover and first photo page with stamped message:


This gift was received well..............thank you for visiting!!!

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Patty, glad to see you are back. We were worried about you and missed your inspiration.

June K said...

Patti, so glad to see you back. Everyone needs time to themselves but I've missed you.

Your album is so cute. I have that set of DSP. Thanks for your inspiration as to ways I can use it.

**June**

Anonymous said...

Missed you.
But your time away from us was obviously well-spent.
Lovely album.

PJ(Jessie Adams)

eunice said...

This is such a great idea for a housewarming gift. I know your friends will love this and treasure it for the memories it will hold of good times with friends!