Thursday, October 14, 2010

Scary Boo Spider Card

Is he cute or what? The "BOO" is simply stamped and punched using the large oval punch, then popped with dimensionals. the dot impression folder also add some texture to this fun card. The black mat somehow ended up to be 5-1/8" x 4" and is popped up with dimensionals.........it must have been because of the punched web edge at the bottom. The multi color ribbon ties all the colors and add some additional color to the card.

Like this die cut spider: it was in my stash of "ya gotta use it". I probably got it on sale somewhere - what a great opportunity to finally be able to use it!! He's cut in Old Olive CS and his mouth area has Pumpkin Pie in behind it. Pop him up with dimensionals. Love those eyes, too! Use a drop of Tombow adhesive and position in place.

Card inside: same punch edge as card front and stamped "scary" message using Old Olive ink


Supplies:
  • Stamps: non SU
  • CS: Old Olive, Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin
  • Ink: Old Olive
  • Accys: Spider Die (non SU), Large Oval Punch, Dimensionals, SU Dot Impression folder, Tombow Adhesive, Web Edge Punch (non SU), Dot Ribbon (non SU), Googlie Eyes (non SU), Dimensionals.

Thank you for stopping by today..................................

5 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

I am loving your cards this week! They are wonderful as always! I am so behind in my visiting but I wanted to stop by and say hello!

Wishing you a day with something fun! I will write soon!

Barbara Diane

Anonymous said...

Hi Patti,

I love the card (also all those Halloween houses). What brand is the spider die?

Thanks, Barbara Webb
PS Do you have classes??

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I love your creations. You got me going on the little houses. I've made 4 Halloween houses, one reg. house and am working on an Xmas house. They are adorable. Everyone I've given one to loves them. Thanks for the idea.

Linda said...

Super cute card Patti! TFS!

eunice said...

Super cute, Patti! Really enjoying all your Halloween cards! Love the web edge punch...had to try really hard this year telling myself I didn't "need" that one!