Monday, March 29, 2010

Surprises to send

Guess what these are? They are stacked up high - I actually made about 14 of these this weekend. I felt like I was on a production line while making these. See the next photo:

Can you guess? They are File Folder Note books. I had made a few of these in February (previous blog posted on February 15, 2010 for the instructions "how to").

Here are some of the File Folder Notebooks with Monogrammed initials. This time I cut Whisper White CS to make a "shadow".


Close-up of the letters:



They are bubble wrapped ready to be mailed tom............
See blog posting February 15, 2010 for supply list and thank you for looking to see what I have been doing this weekend..........have a great day!!!

6 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hi Patti!

Wow! You did have a production line going! Where were you sending all of these? You need to rest a bit but I am looking forward to seeing your new creations!

Wishing you a great week and a Happy Easter!

Barbara Diane

Ellen Kemper said...

Those are sooooooooo cute! I am sure they will be a hit where ever they are going.

I have the directions saved. Now I have to copy the colors you used on these. LOVE THEM!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

I started making some of these a few weeks ago....but haven't finished them yet! I need to get on the ball and get them done!! Yours look great!!

Marian Fitts said...

I have these on my to do list, you dave done a great job. My card club made your tess dressers on Thursday, This looks like a good project for our April or May meeting. You do such a great job on your projects and your blog... something for me to aspire to!

Whitney Richardson said...

these are amazing!! i love them the detail is gorgeous!! Only you can take something so simple and make it so cool!! I didn't see a "W" in that stack! LOL!

Glad to see your back in the swing best medicine for a heavy heart!

xxxooo
whit

Sassy said...

They are gorgeous! So Unique!