Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shoe Week: Fantasy Shoe & Clutch

OK - I had the most fun making this shoe and clutch! This style is influenced from watching Carlos' tutorial (go to http://www.carlosnmolina.com/ to watch!) It is so so fabulous! The HEEL! Yes, don 't you just love that heel! This is totally inspired by Carlos! I used his concept for the heel and added textured paper for the top of the shoe instead of ribbon (that's because I didn't have any 2-1/2" wired ribbon but now I gotta get me some). They do make these shoes in real life - right?

Side view: Entire shoe (including top/bottom soles) has texture made from the Big Shot SU Exclusive Background I Texturz plate. The front of the shoe is embellished with beads and pearls threaded through wire. The wires are then threaded through a small punched hole and secured with tape.

Another view of heel - heel height is 2-1/2":

Shoe front:
Closer view of shoe front:

Clutch size is 6-1/4" x 5-1/2" x 1-7/8". It will hold 3 cards and envelopes. Side view of clutch shows contrast color: Whisper White CS used:

Clutch Pearl and Bead embellishments: attached with 3 Pop-up Glue dots after beads are strung on wire.

Clutch top view with tissue removed:

Back view of clutch:
Supplies:
  • Stamps: none
  • CS: Very Vanilla, Whisper White
  • Ink: none
  • Accys: SU Exclusive Backgrounds Texturz Plate, Word Window Punch, 3/16" Corner Punch, Pretties Kit, Pop-up Glue Dots, Sticky Tape, 1/16" circle punch.

Thank you for stopping by today......................XOXO

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! This would be a great gift for a bride, bridesmaid, or even someone going to the prom. Love it!1

Ann said...

You are amazing!!! I love the heel!! :)

Girl can Knit - Cherry Lane Knit Stamp Quilt said...

Ooh la la...another beautiful creation! I am telling you Cinderella is looking for her shoes!!!.....

Maylee said...

Wow! your creations are incredible!!

Inking Idaho said...

Oh my gosh! My sister is a shoe FREAK and I am so making some of these for her!! Fab idea Patti!!!!
Becky

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Love the fantasy shoes and the clutch. I would love to make this for my son and soon to be daughter-in-laws wedding. Would you share you pattern?

Great job!

shirleygriffis@yahoo.com said...

Ok didn't finish the first time.
My name is Shirley Griffis can be reach at shirleygriffis@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Shirley