Thursday, May 21, 2009

RAKs received

Look what I came in the mail: This is a card from Yvonne. She is one of my monthly swappers. Her water coloring is the best. You can see more of her projects on her site: www.picturetrail.com/dailystamper
And, here is a card from Kathleen. She is another monthly swapper. The photos doesn't do this card justice: there is clear embossing "waves" next to the sea horse. The half circles are inked (how did she do that?) on glossy white paper. Very cool.

This card is from Sharon, a fellow SU Demonstrator. She has a blog - hop on over to visit with her at: http://www.messystampinsanity.blogspot.com/ I love the die cut flower and leaves on the Raspberry Tart Designer paper (my favorite).

Thank you for stopping by today..................I'm working on a couple things for tom's posting............so stay tuned!

No comments: