Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sasha - Kokeshi Doll

Look what I got in the mail! I have been waiting patiently and patience has great rewards! This is "Sasha": she is a Kokeshi Doll and she loves everything fashion and is a girly-girl. The stamp is made by Renae from Two Scoops Rice Designs (http://www.twoscoopsricedesigns.blogspot.com/). Isn't that a great name!!! Love it! They have so many fabulous clear stamp sets: sushi, dim sum, and noodles in a bowl - they are yummy and best of all: good for a diet. Ya gotta check it out! I decided on Red/Black color combination would be perfect for this card. I stamped the Red background with a bamboo stamp. I left the bottom without a sentiment for later (this is a "keeper").

Here's the great Thank You card I got from Renae. Now how did she know I love the Red color?

Here's a photo of the nice surprise I got: they are Sushi Magnets - so cute! This is just a small sampling of the clear sushi stamps that are available. So who said stamping doesn't make anyone happy?

Supplies:
  • Stamp: Sasha (from Two Scoops of Rice), Bamboo Background (unknown mfg)
  • CS: Real Red, Black, Gold textured (non SU), Whisper White
  • Ink: Black Staz On, Versmark
  • Accys: Big Shot Sizzix Architecture #2 die (non SU), Dimensionals, SU Stampin Write Pens: Black, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Blush Blossom, Pretty in Pink, Stickles Glitter (non SU).

This was so much fun. Ya gotta try it!............thank you for stopping by today to see what I created. Your comments are appreciated.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Patti - I LOVE that Sasha stamp. She's adorable! The flourish card is very pretty too ;)