Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Ornaments

I have been seeing a bunch of these so I thought I would give it a try. I used my left over Holiday Treasures scraps from a recent class project and came up with these treasures. Like them? They are made by using the Big Shot - no stamping - well, on the inside.
This is a trio of ornaments made with the Big Shot. Simple and quick - family will be getting a lot of these!

This ornament is the Scallop #2 Big Shot Die. I scored across the top about 1/2" so the front can flip up and a message or photo can be placed. There is piercing in between the scallops.
This ornament is using the Bird with Leaves & Flower die and Scallop Circle die. The bird is attached with dimensionals. There is piercing in between each scallop. The top of the card is also scored about 1/2" to allow the front to flip up.
This ornament is also using the Scallop Big Shot Die and the Join the Cheer Decorative Stripe Die. I had an extra scallop circle so I also placed it on this card with piercing in between the scallops
Supplies:
  • Big Shot Dies: Scallop Circle, Scallop Circle #2, Join the Cheer Decorative Strip, Birds w/Leaves & Flower
  • CS: Holiday Treasures Design Paper, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Whisper White (back of card)
  • Accys: Piercer, Round Tab Punch, Crop-o-dile, Silver Elastic, White Eyelet, Dimensionals, 3/8" Red Taffeta Ribbon

Thank you for checking in with me....................

No comments: