Saturday, December 6, 2008

December Swaps

Wow - look at this great swap from my niece: Nannette. (she knows I like Red). There also some glitter on the ornaments which don't show in the photo. I love this swap.
Look at this fantastic swap from Kathleen - OMG - I couldn't figure it out at first but when I did ....... It's a Gift Card Holder! What are those dolls called? HOW COOL IS THAT? See next photo.
The tops portion (head) comes off and exposes a great surprise......it's not a prop..........it's for real! THANK YOU, Kathleen - you're the best!
This swap is from Yvonne. Her card was the 1st to arrive. The colors are fabulous. See more of Yvonne's cards on her site at www.picturetrail.com/dailystamper
Here's a closer view of the gold embossing used for the ornament.
Christmas came early this year. I am so lucky to have these great swap friends. We just started swapping this year. Everyone has been active and engaged in their commitments to our monthly swaps, sharing their creativity. Thank you all so much for your participation!

No comments: